Thursday, April 2, 2009

C'mon; You know you love these...



60 Things You Possibly Didn’t Know About Me [But Now You Do]

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A car seat and reusable grocery bags.

2. When was the last time you threw up?Ummm... March 20, 2009. I love being pregnant. I love being pregnant. I love being pregnant. Nope - still don't believe it.

3. What's your favorite curse word? Jesus-Christ-Shit-Motherfucker (saved for special occasions only).

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Angus, Elayne, Crystal

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?Brewing tea and checking my work e-mail.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Trying to get my Supervisor to agree with a decision I'd made.


7. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes

8. What is the last thing you said aloud? Are you fucking kidding me? Keep me posted!

9. When is your birthday?02-09


10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Rainbow Sherbet (I consider it ice-cream)

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
12. What are you wearing right now? Black turtleneck, khakis, red pennyloafers

13. What is the last thing you ate? Salmon with a side of mushroom barley


14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No...Lent is over in less than 2 weeks, though :)


15. When was the last time you ran? Tuesday, March 31, 2009.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? NCAA Michigan win.

17. What's the last sport you played? Ulti

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace? Considering I have no MySpace account...no one!

19. Ever go camping? Yes.

20.Do you have a tan?No. I look like mashed potatoes. But summer's almost here :)

21.Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? Poop?


22.What is your guilty pleasure? People.com, gofugyourself.com, chews sour gum, Britney Spears, Easter Cream Eggs, regular Pepsi

23.Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?:) Yup


24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yep...it's all about protecting my teeth!


27. What are you doing tomorrow? Work, run, go to the park with Angus, window shop on-line, sleep :)

28. Where is your mom right now? At work, getting ready to get her summer car out of storage and getting her hair 'did.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? A policy contract with a client that I really don't enjoy working with, a picture of me and Ryan on our CB bike trip, picture of Angus, picture of Marley.


30. What color is your watch?Silver w/ a brown face.


31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Corey & Amanda, bitches!!

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Yep.

33. What is your birthstone? Amethyst


34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? Drive-thru


35. What is your favorite number?13


36. Do you have a dog? Yes


37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Ryan

38. Have you met anyone famous? Rob Schneider, Curtis Joseph, Bono touched my hand...so, close enough!


39. Any plans today? I'm busy working - can't you tell?!

40. How many provinces have you lived in? 3: NL, ON, NS - spent enough time in QC throughout my life to count as #4, but I won't.

41. Ever go to university? Carleton, Class of '99. Go Ravens!!

42. Where are you right now? At the office *sigh*


43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? The fact that I'm not on tour with my #1 best-selling novel.

44. Last song listened to? "Swagga' Like Us" - T.I., L'il Wayne, Kanye West, and Jay-Z

46. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillin (although, I think I'm growing out of it)


47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My black Steve Madden 4-inch heels


48. Taste in your mouth right now? Water

49. Are you jealous of anyone? Nope...

50. Is anyone jealous of you? I seriously doubt it.


51. Do you love anyone? Yes. Very much.


52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.


53. Do you eat healthy? I try to...but fail quite often.


54. What do you usually do during the day? Work.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No.

58. Do you own any big sunglasses? Yes.


59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No.

60. How did you get one of your scars?Camping in Colorado when I was 11, I tripped over a jagged tree stump and skinned my ankle. Damn scar is still there.

No comments: